First Offical Image of the Palin Family Brawl of 2014

NEWS & "CULTURE:"


For as outrageous as the emerging tales of the Palin Family Brawl -- the Thrilla in Wasilla, the Rumbla on the Tundra, the Throw-Down at the Snow-Town Hoe-Down -- have been, the story really never seemed to acquire the legs that a story of this scale really should.  It's my belief that this is because no cell phone pictures and videos have yet emerged.  Consequently, it seemed appropriate to me to create an image to accompany the tawdry tale.  You know, there was once a time before cell phones when we had these things called "artists" to create images of moments where photographers could not be present.

And so...

Click to View Full-Size
I am very amenable to sharing this image with news sites.  Please do credit/link me, and I'd really appreciate it if you'd help me publicize my forthcoming online comic strip Rush Forth when that arrives.


No comments:

Post a Comment